Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Parental Rights Discussion with Dr. Eric Potter



I know the audio is poor and it's only 51 seconds but I still felt compelled to post this on Youtube...The event was great..We had about 15-20 people show up and our Discussion Group carried over into the local Starbucks until 9:30pm..

Thanks to Dr. Eric Potter for his willingness to share this message and to all those who came out that day...I gave out a bunch of free patriotic dvd's and magazines that day..and will continue to do so at your email request or at the next public event...

At some point I would like upgrade my tech to something more functional and reliable but until then I will make do with my rag tag computer and camera...

Fortunate Son

tnsonsofliberty.blogspot.com
jbs.org
parentalrights.org

No comments: