Friday, July 31, 2009

Swine Flu Hype from MSNBC








http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32175859/ns/health-swine_flu/

Sometimes, it's fun to check out MSNBC and CNN to what the latest propaganda the Mainstream Media are promoting...The above links states:

"Most parents like the idea of vaccinating children against swine flu at school, but they're not so eager to roll up their own sleeves."

All of the parents I have talked to have said they would pull their children out of public school if Swine Flu Vaccines were made mandatory and given in public schools.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31905487/ns/health-swine_flu/?ns=health-swine_flu


The above link's headline reads:

"Vaccine go-ahead given for ‘unstoppable’ flu" and "Saying the new H1N1 virus is "unstoppable," the World Health Organization gave drug makers a full go-ahead to manufacture vaccines against the pandemic influenza strain on Monday and said health care workers should be the first to get one."


There are only two confirmed cases of Swine Flu in Tennessee so far...It's been about 4 months and when you look past the hype two cases don't exactly add up to pandemic levels...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
___________________
Jessica
Email Marketing Solutions