Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Obama: Why are you demeaning me??? WAHHH!!!!




Rep. John Conyers Jr.


http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/12/08/obamas-percent-approval-lowest-president-point/

"President Obama's job approval rating has fallen to 47 percent in the latest Gallup poll, the lowest ever recorded for any president at this point in his term."

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/71075-conyers-obama-told-me-to-stop-demeaning-him

"President Barack Obama recently called Rep. John Conyers Jr. to express his frustrations with the Judiciary Committee chairman’s criticism.
According to the lawmaker, the president picked up the phone several weeks ago to find out why Conyers was “demeaning” him.
Conyers, the second-longest-serving member of the House, said, “[Obama] called me and told me that he heard that I was demeaning him and I had to explain to him that it wasn’t anything personal, it was an honest difference on the issues. And he said, ‘Well, let’s talk about it.’”"

No comments: