The following are actual reactions to the Regular Flu and Swine Flu vaccines in Nashville, TN:
- Regular Flu Vaccine- Two hours after administration, the patient had a severe burning sensation in their hands and feet, headache, and nausea/vomiting.
- Regular Flu Vaccine- Numbness of the arm where the shot was administered for two days.
- Regular Flu Vaccine- Increased/abnormal pain with rash at the injection site for two to three days.
- Regular Flu Vaccine- Approximately two to three weeks after vaccination, the patient experienced Bell's Palsy. Bell's Palsy is a condition in which the patient experiences facial drooping/paralysis due to malfunction/inflammation of cranial nerve VII. The patient also experienced body aches, headache, and malaise for 1-2 weeks. Bell's Palsy is idiopathic/ cryptogenic in nature, and a diagnosis is formed after ruling out other possibilities. The patient's physician stated that the Regular Flu Vaccine could have caused the Bell's Palsy.
- Swine Flu Vaccine- Increased Body aches, nausea/vomiting, and headache for 2 weeks for two separate patients.
- Regular Flu Vaccine- I spoke with an older African American male about his grandfather...He stated his grandfather was a perfectly healthy fellow who took no daily medicines and had no medical conditions. The grandfather took his first Seasonal Flu Vaccine at the age of 70 and died two days afterwards. This also happened to my great grandfather as explained to me by my grandmother. Both seasonal flu victims were healthy with no medical conditions, took no daily prescribed medicines, were elderly but phsycially fit and died with 2-3 days of vaccination.
- Regular Flu Vaccine- Chest pain, nausea/vomiting, and severe headache was a complaint of multiple patients...occurring within 3-6 hours of administration.