Obama said “I’m not going to take your guns away” and “Lawful gun owners have nothing to fear…I think people can take me at my word.”
"Obama and the White House have now publicly joined Lautenberg as he seeks to ban guns from 1,000,000 US citizens on a secret FBI terrorist watch list.
Lautenberg’ bill S.1317 would give the Attorney General Holder the discretion to block gun sales to people on terror watch lists. We must defeat this bill from giving extraordinary powers to limit gun sales to the Attorney General."Attorney General Holder aggressively detailed the Obama anti-gun agenda in Holder’s public statements before the Senate Judiciary Committee:
- Holder wants national, permanent gun registration system.
- Holder wants new federal authority to prohibit any person on the Federal watch list (reported to be 400,000 names) from buying guns and supports confiscating guns from those on the list who possess them.
THE TEN PLANKS OF SOCIALISM:
as written by Karl Marx and Frederick Engels in 1848.
1. Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
5. Centralization of credit in the banks of the state, by means of a national bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly.
6. Centralization of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the state.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the state; the bringing into cultivation of waste lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
8. Equal obligation of all to work. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of all the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the populace over the country.
10. Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children's factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production, etc.