Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Founding Fathers VS. Obama and His Goons

http://offgridsurvival.com/can-america-survive/

Copied from the above link:

Can America Survive?

Let’s take a look at where we came from and where we are today.


AMERICAN HEROES OF THE PAST
OUR LEADERS TODAY

founding-fathers
today









Sure, we want to go home. We want this war over with. The quickest way to get it over with is to go get the bastards who started it. The quicker they are whipped, the quicker we can go home. The shortest way home is through Berlin and Tokyo. And when we get to Berlin, I am personally going to shoot that paper hanging son-of-a-bitch Hitler. Just like I’d shoot a snake!”

General George S. Patton


I’ve never said that troops should be withdrawn. What I’ve said is, is that we’ve got to make sure that we secure and execute the rebuilding and reconstruction process effectively and properly, and I don’t think we should have an artificial deadline when to do that.”

President Barack Obama

April 5, 2004






In war there is no substitute for victory.

General Douglas MacArthur


I believe myself that the secretary of state, secretary of defense and – you have to make your own decisions as to what the president knows – (know) this war is lost and the surge is not accomplishing anything as indicated by the extreme violence in Iraq yesterday”

Sen. Harry Reid






May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won’t.

General George S. Patton


The secret authorization of brutal interrogations is an outrageous betrayal of our core values, and a grave danger to our security

Barrack Obama






On every occasion…[of Constitutional interpretation] let us carry ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit manifested in the debates, and instead of trying [to force] what meaning may be squeezed out of the text, or invented against it, [instead let us] conform to the probable one in which it was passed.

Thomas Jefferson


I think it’s a remarkable document; the original constitution, as well as Civil War amendments. But I think it is an imperfect document. And. I think it’s a document that reflects some deep flaws in American culture…….

I have to side with Justice Breyer’s view of the Constitution—that it is not a static but rather a living document, and must be read in the context of an ever-changing world.

Barack Obama






I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion of the means. I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. In my youth I traveled much, and I observed in different countries, that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer.

Benjamin Franklin


It’s not that I want to punish your success. I just want to make sure that everybody who is behind ‘ya, that they got a chance at success, too. I think that when you spread the wealth around; it’s good for everybody.

Barack Obama






“No free man shall ever be de-barred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain their right to keep and bear arms is as a last resort to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson


Almost all gun control legislation is constitutionally fine. And, if the court is right, then fundamentalism does not justify the view that the Second Amendment protects an individual right to bear arms.

White House regulatory “czar” Cass Sunstein






The freedom of speech may be taken away and dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep, to the slaughter.”
George Washington

It should be clear by now that my focus here is not freedom of speech or the press. This freedom is all too often exaggeration. At the very least, blind references to freedom of speech or the press serve as a distraction from the critical examination of other communications policies.”

FCC diversity czar -Mark Lloyd

No comments: