"Likewise, it has been held that a member could not:
• call the President a “liar.”
• call the President a “hypocrite.”
• describe the President’s veto of a bill as “cowardly.”
• charge that the President has been “intellectually dishonest.”
• refer to the President as “giving aid and comfort to the enemy.”
• refer to alleged “sexual misconduct on the President’s part.”"
This all stems from the Joe Wilson controversy...I would like to publicly state that Obama, Pelosi, Biden, Bernanke, Geithner, and Barney Frank are all liars, hypocrites, cowardly, and are intellectually dishonest due to their use and abuse of their governmental powers.
"The final tally late Tuesday was 240-179, generally but not entirely along party lines. It was 233 Democrats and seven Republicans voting to chastise Wilson, 167 Republicans and 12 Democrats opposing the measure and five Democrats merely voting "present.""
Here is the vote breakdown and a list of 7 Republicans who voted against Wilson with the Democrats:
7 Republicans voting against Joe Wilson: