Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Classic Doublespeech


If you go to drudgereport.com right now you will see the following stories grouped together:

4:15 AM: OBAMA SAYS FUTURE DOES NOT BELONG TO THOSE WHO GATHER ARMIES OR PLANT MISSILES...

7:45 AM: Suspected US missiles hit militants...

Obama: 'Absolutely' no green light for Israel to attack Iran...

Biden: Israel has right to deal with nuclear Iran...

The above headlines sum up what I've been trying to demonstrate in these past months. Obama is a practitioner or doublespeech, which is more than just lying, it is saying two conflicting ideals at the same time repeatedly until the ideal is no longer argued but passively accepted...And that there is no real difference between Bush and Obama. The are both members of Conglomerates and Foreign Ruling Bodies which conspire and pass legislation through the United Nations to implement a One World Government or New World Order. If you think that's just kooky, I ask you to objectively review my blog and the videos/links I have presented. Also, attend one of our monthly education/discussion groups..we are a friendly family orientated group who are nonexclusive and require no fees or such...I will also mail you or give you a free DVD about current events and past American History. I have many to choose from..Just email me or look me up on Facebook under 'Fortunate Son'.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D999MAIO0&show_article=1

drudgereport.com

No comments: